Specializing in pre and post divorce planning
I will help you make informed decisions regarding your settlement proposal, such as:
- Determining how feasible it is to keep the house and other assets;
- Realizing the tax consequences of certain decisions;
- Dealing with your retirement plans;
- And maintaining a realistic perspective concerning financial goals
When you mix emotions with issues like keeping the house or cutting back on their lifestyles, I will help you accept the reality of your situations. With an objective, analytical approach, I will help you create a road map toward where you want to go.
I also stress the implementation of plans. I can help you with the post-planning, by monitoring the process and keeping in touch with you to make sure you adhere to the plan we discussed.
Once your divorce is finalized, I will help with your post-divorce planning. The post-divorce planning process is equally as important as the pre-planning. The post-planning includes designing a plan that:
- You never run out of money;
- Never lose any money;
- Increase your monthly income (if you need to);
- And significantly reduce your taxes.